The day it was a real deal.

                                     Hello lovelies,
Before I start,I want to state that I always wanted to make youtube videos to interact with world and express myself but I don't because of following 2 reasons:
1. I am better at writing than talking.
2. I have hell of anxiety problems. 
If my content feels like too youtube-ish then you know why.
Anyways onto the post.
These days are the hardest days of my life. My professional examination for BDS 1st year are around the corner. I am busy with it all. I want to post alot of stuff but life guys.
 Anyways, I always wanted to make a positive change around me. It's hard and takes forever but you never know when is the time. I kind of prefer people with maturity and realistic approach on life, people who I could share my ideas with and not get laughed at, people who believe in miracles. But life don't always give you the kind of people you want. We make bad choices, which we regret later but lets be honest our choices are what make us.
Same goes with me.I always chose people thinking all of them were sweet at heart but little did I know.





But with time you learn alot about people. Till middle school I was just pushing myself into people's life and declared themselves my bff. I struggled alot because of some of my insecurities. Yes I had one friend who is actually a bff #10yearsstraight. But thats all, highschool yes I met amazing girls. University again good people but it isn't same all the time. I think the more you grow up the more you get into dramas. That is life afterall. Things are not same every day but they can get better someday.

Thats all for now. I have anatomy to deal with. I will try to be more consistent. Until next time.

ADIOS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day dentistry taught me alot of lessons.

The day it was still an introduction.

The day we talked about insecurities.